// 9 mins read
ThreeSixtyEight is honored to win not one, but five 2020 Telly Awards, including a Gold Telly, for our work in video and film.
The 41st Annual Telly Awards honors excellence within television and across video, for all screens. With over 12,000 entries from all 50 states and five continents, winners represent work from some of the most respected (that’s us) advertising agencies, television stations, production companies, and publishers from around the world.
Continue reading for information about each winning project.
Waitr Better Things Campaign - Gold in Regional Broadcast, B2C and Two Silvers for in Use of Humor for Regional TV
Gold vibes only, baby. We are beyond excited to receive our first-ever Gold Telly for the Waitr Better Things Campaign.
Individual videos from this campaign received Silver Telly awards for their use of humor to connect with audiences, specifically our target audience that included busy moms.
Waitr and Bite Squad, the Louisiana-based sister app food delivery brands, have become substantial forces across over 80 U.S. markets. They pride themselves on fair and equitable treatment of their drivers and on building relationships with local businesses in the markets they serve. They asked us to develop a strategy and create assets for their first major integrated campaign, highlighting these benefits, across both brands.
- “Delivery is a gift for those dealing the chaos of real life. The hectic moments that come from, being a tired parent, a new homeowner, or just trying to be “professional” while you’re working from home are what makes Waitr such a valuable part of our customer’s lives. I’m really proud of our team for focusing on what matters to our customers, and capturing the real-life moments in such a fun and memorable way.” – Previous VP of Marketing, Craig Key, Waitr
- “This project was such a blast to work on. During our brainstorming phase, we came up with roughly 50 video concepts. We edited that list down to only five and shot all of them in three days, utilizing our largest production crew to date. We had a lot of success working with Waitr in the past and this was no different. They gave us all the creative freedom needed to bring our ideas to light. My favorite parts were working with the production designer to create the illusion of a broken front door, and working with one of our wonderful actresses, Brittany, who was willing to adorn a breast pump in support of our crazy ideas.” – Phil Roberts, Director and Executive Producer, ThreeSixtyEight
- “Our partnership with Waitr and Bitesquad was especially rewarding because we had the opportunity to help connect a Louisiana-based tech startup with hungry customers. After an exciting round of research, we uncovered a guiding insight that really set the focus for this campaign theme. The Waitr/Bitesquad team were incredible collaborators who bought into the idea and opened doors for us to create quickly.” – Jeremy Beyt, CSO/Partner, ThreeSixtyEight
Tidelands Market Common - Silver in General Branding, Hospital for Local TV
Tidelands Health is here to keep you moving. Tidelands Health, a 60+-year-old hospital system based out of Murrells Inlet, Georgetown, Seaside, with smaller surrounding regions near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, has been a TSE partner for many years. That’s why when they wanted to raise awareness for the new Tidelands Health Medical Park at The Market Common they came to us. We used strong imagery and a heartfelt storyline to pull the audience in, reminding them that Tidelands Health is moving in to keep Myrtle Beach moving.
- “ThreeSixtyEight is a spark that helps our internal marketing team think bolder, differently, and more creatively. We partnered with ThreeSixtyEight to launch one of the largest single investments in our history, and the team worked with us to create an amazing and impactful campaign. We’re excited that our work together is getting recognized.” – Amy Stevens, Vice President of Marketing and Communications, Tidelands Health
- “Amy and her Tidelands team have built a creative space that lets ThreeSixtyEight explore without fear. This is just one more of those examples.” – Gus Murillo, COO/Partner, ThreeSixtyEight
Wellness Show Us Your Drawers Campaign - Bronze in Online Commercial, B2C
No, not those drawers. As a leader and household name in the US natural pet food market, Wellness approaches pet food and pet needs with an eye for innovation. Building on our long-standing partnership, ThreeSixtyEight pounced on the opportunity to help Wellness distinguish itself from competitive noise in the cat food space with an engaging integrated campaign. That’s where our Show Us Your Drawers campaign, with its provocative copy and undie innuendos, made audiences stop and look. View the full case study, here.
- “When the idea of ‘Show Us Your Drawers’ came out in our meeting, we knew we had something funny, memorable, and unique. I’m so proud to see that others connected with it as well!” – Ebony Smith, Brand Strategist, ThreeSixtyEight
- “We knew we wanted a visual hook that would spark interest in our audience, so we decided to tell the story through the minds of talking drawers. Wellness was great throughout the whole process and they fully trusted us as we slowly pushed them out of their comfort zone. My favorite part of the project was figuring out how to make the drawers talk. We tossed around a few ideas like CGI and animation. Ultimately, we decided to film it all practically, using fishing line to open the drawers. I’m really happy with how everything turned out and I’m glad we were able to deliver.” – Phil Roberts, Director and Executive Producer, ThreeSixtyEight