// 6 mins read
Paid Marketing Internship
Learn by doing.
If you enjoy the challenge of immersing yourself in a fast-paced, creative environment, this is the internship for you. It’s a paid internship because you won’t be stuffed in a corner shuffling papers and stalking your Facebook friends. Instead, you’ll be asked to take charge on fun marketing ideas and assist our digital strategists in the execution of a wide range of digital marketing tasks. While you will work directly with an advisor who will help you stay active around the office, we aren’t hand-holders. We want you to have fun, bring fresh ideas, and learn by doing.
Throughout the internship you’ll get to sit on project meetings for global brands, participate in our famous “nerd out” sessions, and enjoy an office culture that works hard and has fun.
What to expect.
- Work with our creative team to understand, fine-tune, and influence the voice of ThreeSixtyEight across digital/social channels.
- Join us in various discussions, meetings, brainstorms, lunch-n-learns, and work sessions to capture the essence of what’s happening at ThreeSixtyEight in photos or words. Sometimes you may be heavily involved, other times you may be a fly on the wall.
- Take control of ThreeSixtyEight’s social channels. We will look to you to help us narrow our focus and build a process for keeping each channel updated. Ultimately we want to engage the community and maintain a strategy for doing so.
- Keep tabs on our social metrics. We will look to you to analyze the data and work to improve our reach.
- Help engage past clients to get customer stories and develop beautiful, well-written case studies.
- Assist in copywriting responsibilities. Help us tailor copy into well-written, meaningful website content that incites action (because it’s interesting).
- Help us communicate with journalists and other media outlets. Manage the reputation and public perception of our brand. Help us get the word out and tell our story.
- Contribute to and manage the company blog. Assist in proofreading all blogs prior to publication.
- Create thoughtful care packages for past clients, thanking them for their business and fostering an ongoing relationship.
- Occasionally do stuff like running errands and data entry because that’s something we all do.
- Don’t be boring – as a matter of fact, have fun with co-workers and clients. Our culture is what makes work fun!
We hope that you identify with these skills, and we want to help you develop them along the way!
- Social Media
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when great ideas meet experience and execution, the results speak for themselves.
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to intern at ThreeSixtyEight to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant experience and your hourly availability.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our capabilities deck on Google Slides.