// 7 mins read
UX Strategy @ ThreeSixtyEight
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for a User Experience Strategist to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate the wins together regularly. Our new UX Strategist should come in with a collaborative mindset and a get-it-done attitude.
Our UX strategists are creative problem solvers with an inherent fascination for how people use technology in the digital world. They are curious and methodical thinkers with a keen instinct for usability, a well-disciplined mind for conversion optimization best practices, and the knack to ask the right questions. UX strategists often lead the charge in innovating UX for our clients so they must communicate their ideas clearly. We’re looking for a change agent who can guide teams and inspire client to bring their ideas to life.
In this role, you will contribute to usability on large web platforms and software products. You will also participate in customer experience workshops and real-world interactive experiences. Our UX strategists reach beyond the typical approach to user experience design and seek to impact human experience on a deeper emotional level.
What you’ll do.
- Collaborate with team and clients to design high-quality digital products and websites.
- Ask pointed questions in the face of ambiguity in order to formulate thoughtful solutions to often unforeseen UX problems.
- Actively listen with a keen sense of empathy for your team, clients, and users.
- Manage change in client organizations and be a driving force through implementation.
- Conduct creative, non-conventional user research methods to gather critical insights about what users really need.
- Have an innate sense of good usability when it comes to web applications.
- Express a well-founded opinion about user-experience in a constructive and inspiring manner.
- Articulate complex ideas, then document them (using appropriately chosen, informed deliverables such as sketches, wireframes, prototypes, site maps, user flow, personas, and scenarios) to drive decisions and reach a shared understanding.
- Expertly leverage the best user flow, wireframing, and prototyping software.
- Confidently make recommendations on functionality, content, and navigation that are considerate of project scope and timeline.
- Enjoy working with design and development teams on UX and CX projects, and help all collaborators prioritize realistic deliverables and deadlines.
- Hit deadlines and communicate early and often if a deadline can’t be met.
- Understand established interactive technologies and possess the limitless curiosity to learn about new ones.
- Provide support in technical aspects such as quality assurance of websites and apps, data organization and content build, form configuration, etc.
- Communicate your progress, learnings, and challenges proactively with your team and supervisors.
- Stay alert for new opportunities to grow accounts and cultivate genuine relationships with our clients.
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free-thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when big ideas are executed well, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- EAP program for all full-time employees
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Weekly Work-from-home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
- 401(k) plan matched up to 3%
- Opportunities for annual raises
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- Relevant experience
- Why you want to work at ThreeSixtyEight
- Your desired salary range
- Your preferred start date
- Your favorite hobby