Project Management @ ThreeSixtyEight
At ThreeSixtyEight, project managers ensure that every job makes it out on time, on budget, and on brief. We think of our project managers as creative producers, organizing many moving pieces and serving as the lead point person for the project. Our PMs work closely with clients and strategists to understand goals, define solutions, present ideas, and answer hard questions. They handle scheduling, tasking, budgeting, and day-to-day communication with clients and internal teams. Clients and internal team members rely on PMs for everything they need to know about project processes: what to expect, what to do next, and where they need to be.
A great project manager is organized and unafraid of multi-tasking. They remain optimistic in the face of unforeseen challenges and are always willing to tackle a problem, even when the solution is not immediately obvious.
In this role, you will work on large-scale projects for national brands like Unilever and McGraw Hill. At the same time, you will work on projects for startups and local breweries. Our work is eclectic, fast-paced, and challenging… and we love it that way.
What you do.
When working with your team and your clients:
- Work directly with clients and partners to understand communicated objectives and develop solutions for their needs
Assist sales team and account managers in defining clear project scopes (goals, deliverables, schedule budget)
Leading and inspiring the project team to deliver their best work, while staying realistic about budgets and timelines
Delivering a world-class client experience throughout the entire project/relationship
Manage interdisciplinary teams of visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
Serve as the main client interface on projects, helping define the vision, clarifying strategic requirements, explaining complex ideas clearly, and managing expectations
Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients
Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
Lead efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively set up the presentation of creative work
Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
Play a dual role of client advocate and TSE team advocate
- Intuitively solve problems – Google is our best friend.
- Don’t be boring – as a matter of fact, have fun with co-workers and clients. Our culture is what makes work fun!
Around the office:
- Help keep the office running smoothly by helping with ordering inventory and scheduling chores when necessary
- Personally interact with clients and present design concepts confidently
- Work with the internal team to promote and execute events, parties, and retreats
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in our field
- Stays alert for opportunities to increase client activity and billing, as well as obtaining new business and marketing to clients and audience.
- Bring new, fun ideas to the company that make work more enjoyable and make our friends and clients love us.
- Organizational – multi-tasking
- Communication – with clients and staff
- Managerial – running teams
- Managing a full schedule of multiple projects at once
- Time-management – scheduling, gantt charts, spreadsheets
- Web/Tech – comfortable with operating web CMS platforms and SAAS apps
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when great ideas meet experience and execution, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Work from home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant experience, your willingness to love where you work and any salary considerations.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our capabilities deck on Google Slides.