// 8 mins read
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for an entry-level Project Coordinator to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate the wins together regularly. Our new Project Coordinator should come in with a team mindset and a get-it-done attitude.
The Project Coordinator will work alongside account managers to arrange project schedules, designate resources, source equipment, and deliver information. They ensure clear communication to project teams at all time. The project coordinator will assist in overseeing every moving part of the project to ensure that it stays on schedule and within budget. PCs will also participate in communication with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope, and, objectives. They are ultimately responsible for ensuring the timely delivery of a satisfactory project.
We are looking for a dependable and detail-oriented Project Coordinator. As a PC, you are thinking about the smallest details while staying mindful of how every piece works together in the big picture. You must stay organized and efficient while juggling assignments for multiple accounts and consistently produce high-quality work. The project coordinator must be able to adapt to constantly changing dynamics and handle multitasking like a pro. As a PC, you should approach challenges with a willingness to help, a mind for detail, and a passion for organization and efficiency.
In this role, you will contribute to large-scale campaigns for major national and regional brands, create experiences for emerging technologies, and work on impactful projects for start-ups and local organizations.
What you do.
When working with your team and your clients:
- Work with account managers and clients to understand communicated objectives and develop workflows to achieve success
- Manage ever-changing workflows in the face of deadlines while keeping all collaborators informed about what’s happening and why (AKA: multitasking and communicating clearly).
Assist sales team and account managers in defining clear project scopes (goals, deliverables, schedule budget)
Keeping your team and your clients accountable to timelines and budgets, while maintaining a spirit of optimism throughout the duration of a project.
Manage interdisciplinary teams of strategists, visual designers, writers, interaction designers, and programmers helping to evolve creative concepts into clear sets of deliverables in a way that balances client requirements with team growth and morale
Serve as the primary day-to-day contact for clients
Keep projects on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes
Lead efficient meetings and conference calls with the ability to effectively set up the presentation of creative work
Clearly communicate project issues and resolution to the client and internal team
- Intuitively solve problems – Google is our best friend.
- Don’t be boring – as a matter of fact, have fun with co-workers and clients. Our culture is what makes work fun!
Around the office:
- Help keep the office running smoothly by helping with ordering inventory and scheduling chores when necessary
- Personally interact with clients and present design concepts confidently
- Work with the internal team to promote and execute events, parties, and retreats
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in our field
- Bring new, fun ideas to the company that make work more enjoyable and cause our friends and clients to love us.
- Organizational – multi-tasking
- Communication – with clients and staff
- Managerial – running teams
- Managing a full schedule of multiple projects at once
- Time-management – scheduling, Gantt charts, web software, spreadsheets
- Web/Tech – comfortable with operating web CMS platforms and SAAS apps
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free-thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when great ideas meet experience and execution, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- EAP program for all full-time employees
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Work from home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to email@example.com. Application process ends on 8/16/2019. In your email, please include:
- Relevant experience
- Why you want to work at ThreeSixtyEight
- Your desired salary range
- Your preferred start date
- Your favorite hobby