// 5 mins read
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for a front-end developer to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate our wins together regularly. Our new front-end developer should come in with a collaborative mindset and a get-it-done attitude.
A front-end developer at ThreeSixtyEight is primarily responsible for working with our strategy and design teams to build engaging and unique websites and interfaces for all sorts of clients around the world.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, goal-driven professional looking to further their career and education with constant innovation. They are comfortable in the ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment of the creative industry. They are open to bringing new ideas to their clients, leadership, and team to continuously evolve. They are great communicators with a sense of empathy for their team and their clients. They can find unique solutions that work for TSE and our clients/partners.
- Have a passion for learning new things and always seeking better ways to develop web products and platforms.
- Enjoy coding innovative and engaging user experiences from design comps and wireframes.
- Loves collaboration with coworkers and clients. Can cleary communicate development status.
- Be creative. Have input on UI/UX and design.
- Craft solutions and provide reliable hourly estimates based on client requirements.
- Be detail-oriented, ensuring that code is clean and well-built. Meticulously implement design comps while providing improvements that enhance the user experience and serve the overall design goal.
- Have expert-level skills in HTML, CSS, JS, and GIT.
- Be constantly vigilant about web standards, accessibility, and usability.
- Have general experience with server-side technology programming.
More About ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free-thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when big ideas are executed well, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- EAP program for all full-time employees
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Weekly Work-from-home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
- 401(k) plan matched up to 3%
- Opportunities for annual raises
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- Relevant experience
- Why you want to work at ThreeSixtyEight
- Your desired salary range
- Your preferred start date
- Your favorite hobby