Content Strategy @ ThreeSixtyEight
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for a Content Strategist to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate the wins together regularly. Our new Content Strategist should come in with a team mindset and a get-shit-done attitude.
The Content Strategist is someone who loves to write, no matter the tone, topic, or medium. They understand both the power of good narrative and the influence of technology on the content we create. They know how to combine these tools into content that makes our projects work by engaging users to think and act. They have a solid grasp on content strategies that work paired with a thirst for knowledge and the curiosity to apply that knowledge in new ways. They ask hard questions and contribute to solving complex problems.
We are looking for a dependable Content Strategist who can connect the dots from concept to execution. They’re thinking about the smallest details while also considering how all the pieces work together in the big picture. They can stay organized and efficient while juggling assignments for multiple projects and consistently produce high-quality creative work. Our Content Strategist should actively contribute to brainstorms and concepting sessions while also being able to produce content based on a prescribed brief or task. And finally, our Content Strategist brings a wealth of experience, an open mind, and a humble spirit – ready to lend a hand anywhere they can make an impact.
In this role, you will contribute to large-scale campaigns for major national and regional brands, create experiences for emerging technologies, and work on impactful projects for start-ups and local organizations.
What you’ll do.
- Support TSE lead strategists in research, content creation, and implementation across projects such as websites, marketing campaigns, branding, film production, presentations, and more
- Actively participate in client meetings, nerd outs, and concepting sessions
- Work effectively and problem solve even with little process put in place
- Complete assignments within allotted time and consistently meet deadlines
- Collaborate with team members across departments and contribute to pushing our work forward
- Be attentive to details and independently produce high quality work, whether that’s a fact-checked research report, error-less copywriting, or technical data parsing
- Should be confident presenting your work and communicating with clients
- Have a grasp on SEO, web content best practices, and WordPress CMS
- Make UX decisions with empathy and accessibility top of mind
- Understand that the best content considers both what is said and how it’s presented
- Maintain familiarity with a range of paid media options, including but not limited to traditional formats, display advertising terminology, social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, SEM, and radio/film commercial production
- Provide support in technical aspects such as quality assurance of websites and apps, data organization and content build, form configuration, etc.
- Communicate your progress, learnings, and challenges proactively with your team and supervisors
- Stay alert to new opportunities to grow accounts and genuine relationships with our clients
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Work from home Wednesdays weekly and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant experience, your willingness to love where you work and any salary considerations.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our capabilities deck on Google Slides.