// 7 mins read
Content Strategist @ ThreeSixtyEight
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for a Content Strategist to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate the wins together regularly. Our new Content Strategist should come in with a team mindset and a get-it-done attitude.
A Content Strategist loves to write, no matter the tone, topic, or medium. They think like a copywriter but understand both the power of good narrative and the influence of technology on the content we create. They know how to combine these tools into content that makes our projects work by engaging users to think and act. They have a solid grasp on content strategies that work paired with a thirst for knowledge and the curiosity to apply that knowledge in new ways. They ask hard questions and contribute to solving complex problems.
We are looking for a dependable Content Strategist who can develop powerful narratives and well-organized content deliverables from concept to execution. They can stay organized and efficient while juggling assignments for multiple projects and consistently produce high-quality creative work. Our Content Strategists actively contribute to brainstorms and concepting sessions while also producing content based on a prescribed brief or task. And finally, our Content Strategists bring a wealth of experience, an open mind, and a humble spirit – ready to lend a hand anywhere they can make an impact.
In this role, you will contribute to large-scale campaigns for major national and regional brands, create experiences for emerging technologies, build deep content for websites, and develop punchy messaging for brands.
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free-thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when big ideas are executed well, the results speak for themselves.
What you’ll do.
- Support TSE lead strategists in research, content creation, and implementation across projects such as websites, marketing campaigns, branding, film production, presentations, and more
- Actively participate in client meetings, nerd outs, and concepting sessions
- Work effectively and problem solve in the midst of ambiguity
- Complete assignments within the allotted time and consistently meet deadlines
- Collaborate with team members across departments and contribute to pushing our work forward
- Be attentive to details and independently produce high-quality work, whether that’s a fact-checked research report, error-less copywriting, or technical data parsing
- Be willing to own your projects, even when it means working on activities that extend beyond your job title
- Should be confident presenting your work and communicating with clients
- Have a grasp on SEO, web content best practices, and WordPress CMS
- Understand that the best content considers both what is said and how it’s presented
- Maintain familiarity with a range of paid media options, including but not limited to traditional formats, display advertising terminology, social media self-service platforms such as Facebook Business Manager, SEM, and radio/film commercial production
- Provide support in technical aspects such as quality assurance of websites and apps, data organization and content build, form configuration, etc.
- Communicate your progress, learnings, and challenges proactively with your team and supervisors
- Stay alert to new opportunities to grow accounts and genuine relationships with our clients
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- EAP program for all full-time employees
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Weekly Work-from-home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
- 401(k) plan matched up to 3%
- Opportunities for annual raises
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to email@example.com. In your email, please include:
- Relevant experience
- Why you want to work at ThreeSixtyEight
- Your desired salary range
- Your preferred start date
- Your favorite hobby