// 8 mins read
Account Manager @ ThreeSixtyEight
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
ThreeSixtyEight is growing, and we’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. Here at TSE, every team member can expect to be constantly challenged to grow their skills and do better work than before. We support each other, work closely as a team, give and receive radically candid feedback, and celebrate our wins together regularly. Our new Account Manager should come in with a collaborative mindset and a get-it-done attitude.
An Account Manager at ThreeSixtyEight is primarily responsible for the internal management and coordination of a determined set of accounts and projects. They will lead their team of production team members, accounts staff, and project coordinators to ensure that all accounts/projects are progressing positively. They will be the key contact and liaison between the project team and the client. The AM will assist in overarching marketing and client strategy to ensure that our team achieves the goals set forth at the outset of the relationships. This role works in tandem with the Account Director and all other departments to meet the KPIs of their accounts.
The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial, goal-driven professional looking to further their career and education with constant innovation. They are comfortable in the ever-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment of the creative industry. They are open to bringing new ideas to their clients, leadership, and team to continuously evolve. They are great communicators with a sense of empathy for their team and their clients. They can find unique solutions that work for TSE and our clients/partners.
What you’ll do:
- Nurture client relationships, anticipate client needs, identify opportunities to educate, grow, and add value to the account
- Understand our clients’ key contacts, organizational structures, processes, and business plans, coordinating communication flows
- Assist in managing profitability of your teams’ portfolio, budgets, project scope, and timelines to ensure timely and profitable delivery of services and client satisfaction
- Constantly coordinate with internal stakeholders to execute on deliverables, including tasking and follow-up
- Partner with the Account Director on their accounts and projects to define strategy, using various marketing approaches to drive and increase ROI for clients
- Manage client expectations, ensuring timely and on-target deliverables throughout the account lifecycle
- Contribute to thought leadership, identifying trends and applying thinking toward client ROI
- Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing and advertising trends
- Understand the digital and traditional marketing landscape to help the team align strategies and tactics with client objectives
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong emotional control and intelligence
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics – both application and theory
- Experience working with clients, managing expectations, and delivering top-notch customer service
- Experience working on cross-functional digital marketing campaigns and the ability to work independently
- Strong team player who is able to work with diverse groups and skillsets
- Flexibility to accommodate change and thrive amid ambiguity
- Demonstrate experience in helping to uncover marketing and business needs
- Ability to build relationships with internal teams and clients
- Creative thinker with strategic thinking capabilities to support the development of innovative campaigns
- Ongoing tracking and knowledge of industry and brand best practices
- Recommended education: bachelors or higher in business, marketing, communications, public relations, advertising, or related discipline
- 2+ of experience in a similar account management role or digital marketing capacity
- Account YOY growth
- Client happiness and repeat projects
- Project estimating and profitability
- Project management and scheduling alongside project coordinator
- Client agency liaison: meeting participation and meeting minutes
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free-thinking, radical candor, and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we dare to be ourselves, take creative risks, and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when big ideas are executed well, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- EAP program for all full-time employees
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Assembly Required and Some Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Annual off-site retreat
- Flexible office hours
- Weekly Work-From-Home Wednesdays and Half-Day Friday on the first of each month
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
- 401(k) plan matched up to 3%
- Opportunities for annual raises
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please include:
- Relevant experience
- Why you want to work at ThreeSixtyEight
- Your desired salary range
- Your preferred start date
- Your favorite hobby