Effective media planning starts with strategic audience targeting.
Effective media planning starts with strategic audience targeting. With social media, Google advertising, and geo-fencing capabilities, brands can now reach target audiences more accurately than ever before. This allows brands to reach the right people, in the right ways, leading to more efficient use of media spend.
ThreeSixtyEight’s team works to create engaging creative content that is media-centric. Every tactic is intended for its specific medium. Through our in-house specialists and network of global media-buyers, we can support both large and small campaigns.
Types of media buying include:
- Social Media Advertising
- Digital Advertising: Display, Retargeting/Remarketing, Mobile, Video, Native/Content, Geofencing, Email, ORM Media, Pay- per-Click SEM
- Broadcast: TV, Radio, Streaming, Digital Audio, Podcasts
- Out-of-Home (OOH): Cinema, Billboards, Mall, Transit, Water, Aerial, Digital, Sports, Specialty, In-Store
- Print: Magazines, Newspapers, Inserts
- Direct Mail: Turnkey and Custom Solutions, List Development, Appended Data, Multi-Channel
- Lead Generation
- Direct Marketing
- Events and Promotions Media
- Strategic Partnerships
- Guerilla Marketing
- Campaign Analytics and Reporting
At ThreeSixtyEight, everything we do is driven by the need to collect, measure, and act on data. It is fully integrated into our creative process. After launching your brand’s media plan, our team measures continuously conversion rates, lead generation, and audience engagement to deliver you with your ROI.