Design @ ThreeSixtyEight
Our interactive designers are high-performing problem solvers who understand how people think and feel. They skillfully transform content and concepts into beautiful and easy-to-understand layouts. They communicate their ideas clearly, inspiring both clients and team members to buy in.
Designers at ThreeSixtyEight are responsible for brainstorming and executing design direction for web, motion graphics, presentations, print, and other marketing collateral. Because we work as a cross-disciplinary team, designers should also expect to take part in developing concepts, strategies, and copy for multiple projects at once.
In this role, you will work on large-scale projects for national brands like Unilever and McGraw Hill. At the same time you will work on projects for startups and local breweries. Our work is eclectic, fast-paced, and challenging… and we love it that way.
What you do.
When working with your team and your clients:
- Work directly with clients and partners to understand communicated objectives and develop solutions for their needs
- Operate in the space between design aesthetics and user experience while always considering accessibility, usability, and web standards.
- Push the envelope of innovation while maintaining a sense of what UI/UX best serves the project at hand.
- Work with project managers to provide clear timelines and objectives to produce the best work possible
- Interact with brand strategists to coordinate between the content and design of projects making sure the design resonates with communication in mind.
- Understand the ever-changing dynamics of digital design.
- Understand how motion and animation informs interaction.
- Present ideas confidently, clearly communicating design decisions to a variety of audiences.
- Intuitively solve problems – Google is our best friend.
- Interact with our developers (gasp!) and seamlessly assist in taking your vision to the digital world.
- Effectively communicating concepts, interactions, and functional considerations is a critical part of our design process.
- Don’t be boring – as a matter of fact, have fun with co-workers and clients. Our culture is what makes work fun!
Around the office:
- Creating web site maps, wireframes and prototypes
- Interaction design and animation concepts for web, presentations, and motion graphics
- Illustration and graphic design using the Adobe suite and SketchApp
- Presentation design and setup in Powerpoint, Prezi, and Keynote
- Conduct research and analyze data to develop an effective product
- Personally interact with clients and present design concepts confidently
- Work with the internal team to develop brand and marketing materials
- Stay up to date on the latest trends and technologies in our field
- Stays alert for opportunities to increase client activity and billing, as well as obtaining new business and marketing to clients and audience.
- Bring new, fun ideas to the company that make work more enjoyable and make our friends and clients love us.
- Digital and User Interface Design
- Managing a full schedule multiple projects at once
- A sense of good copy
- Information Architecture
- User Experience Design
Working at ThreeSixtyEight.
Love your job. We believe that the best work happens in a happy environment that promotes free thinking, radical candor and honest teamwork. That’s why we promote a culture of creative confidence for both our staff and our clients.
Creative confidence means that we have the courage to be ourselves, take creative risks and break the rules sometimes, knowing that when great ideas meet experience and execution, the results speak for themselves.
Perks and Benefits:
- Monthly catered lunch and learns
- Annual stipend for conferences or education
- Paid hack days for working on internal passion projects
- Tickets to our Book and Brew and Assembly Required events
- A fun office with cool stuff like Nintendo and beer on tap
- Flexible office hours
- Great gear to ensure we have the best tools for the job
- Fun, team-centered mentality (no egos please)
- Healthcare plan contribution
How to apply.
Please send your resume and a thoughtful email explaining why you’d like to join the ThreeSixtyEight team to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include relevant experience, your willingness to love where you work and any salary considerations.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we do? Check out our capabilities deck on Google Slides.